I came to the field of psycho-educational work in 1995, after nearly a decade of successful experience in high-level corporate management. Prior to becoming a psychotherapist, I was a project manager in Fortune 200 and 500 companies with emphasis in the Japanese sector. I duel majored in Japanese studies/language and Social Science at Michigan State University and lived in Japan for one and a half years. As a speaker I have presented at Toyota Motor Corporation, Mazda, Mitsubishi, 3COM, Aeroquip Automotive , Mission Hospital, Goddard College and many others. My current speaking engagements and workshops are focused on various topics of relationship issues and emotional well-being and I have taken my experience and skills and have applied them towards what I believe are most meaningful in achieving an authentic and successful life .
My speaking engagements and workshops are focused on Relationship Issues and Emotional Well-being. The following list are some of the one's I have presented in the past:
- The Power of Appreciation
- The Art of Apology
- How One of You Can Make a Difference For The Two Of You
- Beyond Blame: Transforming Conflicts In Relationships
- Creating Conscious Relationships Through Communication
- Relational Communication: Beyond Clarity
- Authentic Relationships
- Mature Intimacy: Keeping Love Alive
- Relationship as a Spiritual Path
- Relationship Esteem: It's About Connection
- HeartShare: Communication For an Authentic Relationship
- Humor Your Stress With Laughter
- Healing Presence: A Workshop for Health Care Workers
I am available for speaking engagements for your group on a variety of subjects related to relationship issues. For inquiries; please contact me.